Natural Stain Remover is a natural alternative to stain removal without sacrificing performance and ease-of-use. It effectively removes most stain-causing metals without harsh synthetic chemicals.Directions for Use:
Before using SeaKlear Natural Stain Remover make sure your pool is properly balanced. Calcium hardness and total alkalinity should be within recommended ranges (check with your local pool professional for the ideal levels for your area).Features
- All natural stain removers Works on all surfaces including vinyl and fiberglass.
- Removes metal and organic stains
- Adjust pH to a minimum 7.4
- Circulate the pool for 1 hour then turn the pump off.
- Allow water to become still
- Sprinkle the granules over the most heavily spotted areas.
- Use 1 lbs. for ever 10 000 gallons of pool water.
- Let the solution sit for 1 hour then run the pump.
- Check calcium hardness and alkalinity levels.
- Balance the water if necessary
- Follow up with SeaKlear Metal Klear at a rate of 1 qt. per 10 000 gallons.
- Clean filter 24 hours after treatment.
- Dimension - 3 x 3 x 9.5 in.